That was me with the Robin print that said “ASTER” on it and I was like “I need to get it because my name, but money„,”
I SAW THAT ONE
I WAS TOTALLY THINKING “OMG THAT ONE WAS MEANT FOR ASTER IT’S DESTINY THIS IS DESTINY JSDAOICEAWI;JRAEW;JERWIA;R”
why’s destiny gotta be so expensive goddammit
there was also this really pretty ghost trick print in the artist’s alley that i wanted but my inner cheap-o wouldn’t let me buy it because it was $15
my schedule for next year’s classes came out today and i didn’t get into genetics and evolution
seriously like nobody can understand this i am SO PASSIONATE about genetics/evolution i’m like a second charles darwin here
YOU CAN’T STOP ME FROM MY PASSION THIS ISN’T FAIR
evecch replied to your photo: whew, almost done with day 1 of AX. i’m exhausted…
ahhh ohmygoodness i hope you have fun, you look great
it’s had its ups and downs so far, but overall it’s been pretty great! omg and dude tomorrow and sunday on the busy days i’m totally gonna go on a hunt for you and take pictures of cosplayers of all our favorite characters like i said i was gonna do at fanime but didn’t
uaaaajfawej;jroa;wacej I HAVE THE MOST PAINFUL HEADACHE I FEEL LIKE NATSUHI
HEADACHE-ING ALL OVER THE PLACE
urrrrrk that was the longest most painful car ride ever i have such a huge headache right now
and then right after that we went out to this amazing buffet so i’m super full and nauseous at the same time
at least i’m finally at the hotel now siiigh
Okay so I’m just leaving for Anime Expo! I’m bringing my laptop so I’ll still be posting here and then, but probably less often. I’ll be back in 4 or 5 days!!
So Tsuritama’s staff (director, series composer, etc.) are answering fans’ questions on Twitter right now. I don’t have time to translate all of them but here are some answers you might be interested in.
- Ayumi-chan is 33 years old. Misaki is 26. Sakura is in the 4th grade (that would make her 9 or 10). Kate is 67.
- Akira isn’t married. He’s single!
- The DUCK headquarters is located in Dubai.
- Akira’s boss is known by his code name “George Ace” (ジョージ・エース). His real name is unknown.
- Yuki is fluent in both English and French
- Tapioca is Akira’s buddy. On the rooftop of the DUCK headquarters, there’s a pool where they keep a lot of ducks. Once an agent reaches a certain rank they can pick their favourite duck as their buddy. This is also how Akira and Tapioca met.
- Natsuki started fishing when he was three years old.
- Other than a gun, Akira’s turban also contains love, courage, ham and a spoon.
- Coco’s breasts are E-cup
- Yuki and Haru share their clothes. Whatever clothing Haru wears originally belonged to Yuki.
Oh and here’s my favourite answer, from the director himself:
- Q: Why did Akira try to infiltrate the school as a student? Couldn’t he have gone as a teacher?
- A: We agree, lol! His personality is like that, and we think he was ultimately demoted because he kept making such decisions…
There are more but what’s above are the most interesting part so far, I think. Kudos to whoever estimated DUCK’s location - you were right!
- DUCK’s job is to capture aliens and persuade them to go back to their home planets. But sometimes aliens take a liking to Earth and start living here.
- The backpack Haru had in episode 1 contained a bed. It is the only piece of furniture Haru brought from home.
- Before coming to Enoshima, Akira worked in Missoula, Montana, in the United States.
- Akira’s boss is a Londoner
- The bunny ears on DUCK agents’ suits are actually high-tech communication devices.
- DUCK’s employees come from all around the world, not just India. However everyone is required to wear a turban and sunglasses.
- Akira’s refusal to wear sunglasses is part of the reason behind his demotion. Boss: “You’re such a brat!”
- Akira’s BWH measurements are: 91, 85, 98 cm. (There were some persistent Akira fans who kept asking this question XD)
chrissslol replied to your post: chrissslol replied to your photo: So I finally got…
Hmmm I might buy it if it’s still there when I start roaming the artist alley.
ahhhh wow really?! ;u; golly thanks for the interest yaaaay!!
i’ll see ya there, maybe!
when people say that the original 150 pokemon were the most creative and only ones that matter and the newer ones are “going downhill” and they “don’t have good names” or “they’re just animals/stuff”
you’re going to make this argument
ekans is literally “snake” backwards
you’re really going to believe that the first 150 is pokemon’s height of creativity
ghastly is a fart and you’re defending him
chrissslol replied to your photo: So I finally got around to finishing that Oktavia…
How much would you be willing to sell it?
Yeeeeeesh… that’s a good question.
okay so i’m currently packing for AX and i’m gonna leave tomorrow morning and it’ll be REALLY EXCITING and yeah soooo here’s my cosplay lineup:
Friday: May - Pokemon
Saturday: Sayaka - Madoka Magica
Sunday: Minene - Mirai Nikki
Monday: Clover - 999
And then I’m also bringing along Nino from Arakawa Under the Bridge as like a chill cosplay if I ever get tired and wanna wear something comfy.
SO YEAH I’M EXCITED but shit i can’t find like half my cosplay pieces sajfidasjfi;sajfi;s i hate packing
“Do any of you chumps know Japanese?” Aoi Kurashiki asks a room full of a people with Japanese names. One of whom is his sister.
waaah i’m really liking how episode 3 of umineko is starting out because i really really like eva she’s my favorite of the old people
she reminds me of one of my aunts on my dad’s side who’s always really fierce and isn’t afraid to speak her mind even if it’s something rude or taunting or anything like that and even though sometimes she’s a little fierce to me too i still admire her a lot for that quality
eva’s whole struggle about trying to triumph over krauss is really sad too i just
i want to give this poor lady a big hug she’s so great
the pokemone anime is ridiculous man why does everybody call their pokemon by the species name i mean what if people ran around yelling “come here dog sit dog” at their dog
and what if dog responded “dog dog dog”
somebody kills your dog you shake their hand and thank them and give them half your money
and a team of idiots keeps throwing their goldfishes at your dog and get legitimately shocked when all the fishes die
you know, AFTER i stayed up all night working on it, i’ve decided that i really just don’t like my phi cosplay,
like really, this coat looks terrible. i chose the weirdest fabric and the craftsmanship is just really really bad no matter how much i tried to fix it…
maybe i should just wear something else on friday…